• Upon booking a reservation, a specific site is not guaranteed and will be assigned at the time of check-in.
• Standard Site Daily — non-refundable deposit: $55.00
• Standard Site Weekly — non-refundable deposit: $175.00
• Standard Site Monthly — non-refundable deposit: $287.50
• Deluxe Site Daily — non-refundable deposit: $65.00
• Deluxe Site Weekly — non-refundable deposit: $200.00
• Deluxe Site Monthly — non-refundable deposit: $337.50
• All sites include the first two people. Each additional person is $2.50 per day or $35.00 per month.
• All monthly sites require a $150.00 electric deposit due upon check-in and refunded upon check-out; for monthly sites, electric will be metered.
• All site rates are not including tax.
• Non-refundable deposit: $500.00, held until move-out inspection is complete with no damages and unpaid electric bills
• Move-in: $1,050.00
Monday-Sunday: 9AM – 1PM & 2PM – 6PM, We will be closed Christmas Day.
Here at the Crescent City Cherry Blossom Campground we love our furry friends. We do not charge for dogs, but only allow two per site and we do ask that you keep them on a leash at all times. Please do not leave dogs unattended. Please clean up after your pooch. Thank you.
Check-in time is 1:00pm
Check-out is 12:00pm
PARK SPEED LIMIT:
5mph and no bikes after dusk for your own safety.
- Quiet Hours are from 10PM-7AM, please respect your neighbors by turning off outside radios and TVs.
- All RV’s must be 10 years old or newer unless otherwise approved by the office.
- Your trash belongs in the dumpster, please keep your site clean and tidy.
- Loud and inappropriate behavior is not allowed and is reason for immediate eviction.
- No smoking inside any campground buildings or fenced areas and please do not drop your butts on the ground.
- Drunk and disorderly conduct is not permitted, and absolutely no kegs are allowed in the park.
- Observe all posted pool signage, swimsuits are the only appropriate swim attire allowed. All children must be accompanied by an adult.
Please do not leave your child (under 18) unattended at any time. We want everyone to have fun while being safe.
- Water conservation is everyone’s concern. Make sure your water connections do not leak.
- No repairing any vehicles including RVs.
- You are assigned one site and all your belongings must be inside that site.
- Please do not park on our grass.
- You are allowed two vehicles per site, any and all additional vehicles must be kept in the over flow parking across from the office or in storage area.
Please note that we do not offer refunds in the case of a cancellation, but a camp credit will be provided.